Saturday, January 17, 2009

We are almost well

Scott is still a little run down but he is feeling much better. I felt really crappy on Friday, but never got sick. Nathaniel is whinier then ever but he hasn't gotten sick. Penelope, still is having diarhea. She doesn't seem to be too upset over it, but it is blowing through her huggies every time. She is taking a long step to get to the coffee from the couch and the other way around. We missed my niece's birthday party today. I felt really bad, but I didn't want to infect all of her guests.

I know this was a short post, but I wanted to let everyone know I was still out there. goodnight!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that Mommy didn't get hit with it;) Poor Penny, those blow out stink...LOL Hopefully each day will become healthier.

Sending out big hugs!
love ya'll