Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Nathanielism

I need to preface this post with: "I love my mother."

I took the boy to Kohls yesterday to spend my Kohls cash and had settled on a pair of jeans to try on. He is still at an age where I take him into the stall with me, so when I took off my pants to try on this likely candidate, Nathaniel proclaimed, "Mommy! Your butt is as big as Grandma's!" Amongst the snickers from ther other stalls I asked him if maybe my butt is a little bit smaller than my mother's. I mean, who wants to be told they look like their mother from behind, right? Nathaniel agreed that maybe, my butt was just a little bit smaller. Ok, I guess that will have to do.

On a brighter side, I bought a very comfortable, cute looking pair of jeans for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Boy, did I need that laugh! I actually just about peed my pants laughing so hard!

It's funny the things kids will say!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. OMG!!! What a moment:)