Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dillon update

I am such a bad friend. I told Mel I would post an update on her facebook wall last night but I feel asleep instead. Facebook acess is restricted here at work so if anyone else out there wants to write on her wall please do so. Dillon was brought to the hospital yesterday because after a few days of refusing to eat or drink he seemed ill again. They ran some blood tests to rule out some bad things, but his blood work came back normal today. Yay!!! They will let Dillon leave the hospital after they put in a G-tube or NG-tube. They are not sure which is best for him at this point. Melissa will need support either way because this is a tough time for her, but we all know that this will be the best thing for Dillon. Please pray that the doctors and Melissa are able to make the right decision and that Dillon feels better real soon.

btw, Penny is feeling better today

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Thank you for the update. Your a great friend. I'm glad Penny is feeling better.

Lynne said...

Poor Dillon! I'll put him in my thoughts!