Friday, January 2, 2009

I am a studying fool.

That's right, I am working on something. I am studying for the GRE, it is like the SAT's for grad school. I am not sure if I am going to grad school, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have one step out of the way just in case. Anyway, I have come to realize that I am in big trouble. Who in the hell decides that analytical writing is a good idea on standardize tests? That person needs to be shot. I have been taking practice test after practice test for both the verbal and quantitative components, but I am afraid to go near the writing section. I know this is really stupid of me too, since I enjoy writing (albeit I am not that great at it). I even write a proof or two in the course and scope of my occupation such as when I need to send a case into arbitration. Please wish me luck. The countdown begins. I take my examination on January 10 in the morning.

The author presumably believes that all businessmen are _________, for her main characters, whatever qualities they may lack, are virtual paragons of _________.
A. clever . . . ingenuity

B. covetous . . . greed
C. virtuous . . . deceit
D. successful . . . ambition
E. cautious . . . achievement

(from Kaptest.com)

No comments: