Monday, November 17, 2008

Vote for Kayla

I know I haven't put her on my blogroll yet, but the fact is, I have been following Michelle and Kayla since about the time she announced she was pregnant with Lucas. I am so happy that Kayla made it to the finalists because I really think she is so gorgeous. Please go and vote for her on this Prego contest so that Michelle will have some spending money while her husband goes back on duty.

What are you waiting for, go and vote already!! Kayla is #4 and you can also visit her at Michelle's blog, Big Blueberry Eyes.

Good luck Kayla and Michelle, you already have my vote (and Penelope's vote)!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How have I not come across your blog before?! LOL Thank you so much for your kind words, for voting, and for spreading the word! We really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Just voted!! And you'd be happy to know that Kayla is running away with it thus far.

Maureen... I know that my mom just found you... joanie... and she passed your blog onto me. I'm Joanie's oldest...Gina? I used to bug you and Stacy whenever our moms get together. You're little girl is beautiful... and I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I voted for her already! I just found your sweet blog and your sweet family. My daughter Gabi shares the same diagnoses as your Penny (T21 and ToF) . I found you on the blog lists on Facebook. :)