Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Pictures Nightmare

We went to Target today to get our Christmas pictures done. I think I am really happy about how they turned out, it is just that there was so much craziness going on and it all happened so fast. I might have to go back to get more of Penny. She was not in a good mode. Here is the dress she was wearing. Nathaniel was so well behaved that he won his prize at the end. An Indiana Jones Legos set (the cheapest one they have there).


Oh, and if you are surfing and have nothing better to do, please go see some pictures on Flickr of me having a great time partying with some friends. I got to go the Burlington, VT sans children and husband a couple of weekends ago and I can't remember when I had such a good time. Here is a picture I grabbed of my good friend Irene before I had to bring her back to the airport.


No comments: