Well, I considered myself tagged by Rene at Kennedy's Place, so here goes:
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?Tato. He was the premier skate boarder in Manchester and I didn't have a date to my Junior Prom so I asked him to go with me even though he was 21 years old!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Through myspace occasionally.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?probably beer
4. What was your FIRST job?Babysitting, same as Rene, I even took a Red Cross class through the Girl Scouts to certify me.
5. What was your FIRST car?If you don't count the 1984 Plymouth minivan that was a 5-speed that my parents let me drive when I got my license. . the 1st car I purchased, and that was in my name was my 1992 Dodge Shadow (also a 5-speed).
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I rarely get texted. It I didn't get any today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Scott, I couldn't tell if he was still in the bed with me. Ever since we got this king size bed I feel lost!!! :)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Bono.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I was a few months old and I took a trip to San Francisco to visit my father's parents with my father and my mother. I don't remember it.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Stephanie, but we don't connect anymore. There wasn't a fallout or anything, we just don't have a lot of common interests anymore.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Me?? Sports? Surely you jest. I did join the Club Team Women's Ice Hockey Team at UConn. I didn't get to play one game because I hurt myself right at the start of the winter semester.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Stephanie's house
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Penelope of course. I went to check on her and change her diaper before Nathaniel and Scott woke up and before I left for work.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My Aunt Bonnie? I was a flower girl.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Jumped in the shower.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?Ozzie Osborne when I was a Junior in high school. The best part was, when I got there, I found out that Korn was opening! I was way into Korn, but didn't care too much about Ozzie.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?My ears when I was 7 and then I got the one tattoo when I was 18 and a half.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Portugal with my Catholic Youth Group when I was 15. It was a really great time.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Seriously, it must have been was I was 2 or 3 and I decided I would go out and ride my tricycle around the block in my birthday suite while my mom was taking a nap with my infant brother. Two officers saw me and escorted me back to my home. Good thing I knew where I lived!
20. When was your FIRST detention? I honestly don't think I ever had a detention. Maybe one in Catholic school when I was 10 or 11 when I forgot my homework once. I never forgot to do my homework again!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Connecticut, I have only ever lived here.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Scott
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? What's her name from the Ukraine at UConn. Vicki?
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Out for some games of pool.
I personally tag Melissa, Jessica (you can take your time), Erin, Gina, and Sarah.