Friday, February 29, 2008

Dear Penny who is 9 months

Dear Penny, I cannot believe you are already 9 months old. You are such a big girl and when I look at you I fall in love with you all over again each time. I call you my penny pooper because you like to poop. :) Right now you love it when someone sings the alphabet song to you. You always smile so big. You also love love love to play peek a boo. You are in love with your older brother Nathaniel and your daddy. It's ok that you look at me and still think of food. I still love you. I took photos of you today in a beautiful sage green dress with tole but you were more interested in eating the dress. That's ok. The physical therapist was so impressed with you on Wednesday afternoon. She loves that you play peek a boo and she still maintains that your muscle tone is top notch. I love that you eat anything I give you. You started to eat tilapia this week and you love it! Any day now you will start to sit on your own. I feel that is my job to teach you why that is so worth while. I love you!!! Audrey is with me and she loves you too.

No comments: