Monday, August 24, 2009

This couple will be matching

So, I was at Target (my favorite store) and saw this raincoat that I thought would be perfect for Penny's boyfriend, Dillon. Then I saw the matching hat and I was sold!! I then noticed the pink set and I knew I had to get this for Penny. Can you imagine how cute our kids are going to be. I am almost hoping for rain this year at the Buddy Walk so that they can be sporting their rain gear together!! ( I didn't bother with the umbrellas, we are talking about a 2 and a 3 year old) Oh, and I couldn't find the pic of the yellow matching hat online, but rest assured. Dillon got a hat too :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

THANKS AGAIN MO! You're so awesome & our kiddo's are going to be so ADORABLE!!

Penny, I love you xoxooxo

Cammie Heflin said...

I didn't realize they got matching ones ! How adorable!

Lacey said...

Those are too cute. I'm always making my boys match. If I had twins it would be horrible.

Holly Pennell-Salegna said...

OMG>>>SO STINKIN CUTE!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pictures.