Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ENT follow up

Well, we were asked to wait for awhile, which is ok, I happen to have patience for this sort of thing. Penelope's ENT visit is scheduled for Oct. 12 at 9am. Hopefully I will be laid off by then, but if not, I will just take a morning off so that I can be with the ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctor that morning.

Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I don't mind waiting sometimes. But I want to get into our genetists because we never got there with Jax in and out of the hospital. But they want to see him because he has a rare form of DS. But they are booked out past the beginning of the year, ridiculous.