Monday, December 29, 2008

Bulleted Recount

I have so many photos, video, and thoughts to post that it will take me 5 days to catch up on the 3 that I missed. Here is a quick re-cap to help organize for future posts.

December 24
- Last minute shopping at Best Buy, the package store, and the grocery store on my way home from work. Good think we were "dismissed" at 1pm so that I could get some things done.
- Scott, the kids, and I went to my mother's house for our typical Christmas Eve thing where we spent time with my mother, father, three brothers, sister-in-law, niece, and my uncle and his family. We opened lots of presents.
- Went home and prepared for Santa!!!!!! and went to bed.

December 25
- Opened presents with Scott and the Children. Nathaniel was very excited that Santa ate the cookies that he made and the milk glass was empty. Penny was interested in eating and throwing the wrapping paper and bows. I got a new coffee maker and a copy of Fallout 3 the video game.
- Scott's step-father came over (Scott's mother passed away last summer) as well as Scott's sister with her husband and one of his son's with his girlfriend and her 5 year old daughter. We opened more presents. We also played some Sing Star 2 on the PS3, it was hysterical watching everyone sing better than me. lol!! Nathaniel was excited because he got the one gift that he did not get from Santa, but had hoped to get.

December 26
-Took the day off of work. Good plan!
- Ventured back in to the world for an exchange on a gift from Santa to Best Buy. We also went out to lunch and made it in and out of Target alive.
- Scott and I went out to dinner sans children to his business Holiday party. I really had a good time getting dressed up (and makeup!!) for some nice grown up conversation and superb food at Apricots in Farmington. I was very impressed.

December 27
- We stayed home and relaxed all morning, then we went out to meet some friends for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings in Windsor. The food was great and the babies were good babies. :)

December 28
- Scott's brother and his family from Virginia came over for a visit. More presents!! It was great to see them and their beautiful children, you will see some photos from this visit I promise! They all seem to be doing well.
- My parents came over for a quick visit to see what Santa brought the boy and to try out my coffee maker.
- One of my bestest friends came over for a late evening (8pm to 11 pm) visit since she was only in town for 2 days. She brought presents as well! I was so happy to spend some time with her.

Sheesh just writing all this really tires me. I hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did. It was wonderful to see so many people that I love.

No comments: