Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 9/01/09

Another successful day of school. Nathaniel got the teacher he wanted and he actaully said that his first day was "great!" I hope that this is a good year for him. Here are some pictures of the first day:
Nathaniel packed himself a healthy lunch that included some of his favorite vanilla yogurt.
He also packed his bag all by himself!! My boy is getting so big!
We have taken this pose each year since he started preschool 3 years ago. I should find some from past years and post them as well.
Here we are, the family waiting for the school bus to come take him away.
"Bye Mom, I can do this you know!" Me: "Have a great day my little wubby poopey bear!" ha ha ha

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Don't you hate it when your kids are independant? Your bawling your eyes out and they having a great time.

Melissa said...

So handsome! You must be so INCREDABLY PROUD:)