Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Pictures

The weather held up. I was afraid that there would be more rain, but it all worked out. It only rained for about 90 seconds or so. :) And, even though her teeth were bothering her. Penny made it through the day. I hope she had a good time because I sure did.


Here she is eating peanut butter and jelly for the first time. I gave her a 1/4 piece and she scarfed it. I had to give her another piece. I am so proud of my little 1 year old.
I finally got a quasi smile out of this kid. She really makes me work for it.
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS TOY AWAY FROM ME. I WANT TO PLAY MOMMY!
Here is Penny with Nathaniel of course, and her friend Dillon that came to play! She was so happy to meet him finally. Can you see that this girl is giving me attitude already because she does not want her picture taken again.
Typical!! She is trying to have a meaningful conversation with her companion and I bet he isn't even listening. MEN!

No comments: